CBS News Electoral Map

Google Live Map - All races - Choose!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

11/1/08: Palin Pranked big time! You HAVE to hear this!!

Seriously, I'm telling you - you've GOTTA hear this! If you ever needed more proof what a moron Sarah Palin is - listen to her talking for nearly 6 minutes with a Canadian radio prankster pretending to be French President Nicholas Sarkozy! And here is the transcript - in case you missed some great lines!
Seriously, how can a potential VP be so dumb??? You don't think "I'd love to go hunting with you. We could go try hunting by helicopter, like you did, I never did that.I just love killing those animals. Mm, mm. Take away a life, that is so fun!" would make you a little suspicious?
Or how about "You know we have a lot in common also except that from my house I can see Belgium."
Or "You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model and she’s so hot in bed. She even wrote a song for you.[sings] It’s his life, Joe the Plumber..."
Or dear God - EVEN THIS: "I must say, Governor Palin, I love the documentary they made on your life, you know, Hustler’s "Nailin Palin."
SP: Oh, good, thank you. Yes.
FNS: That was really edgy."

My forehead hurts - from slapping it so often! I mean, I'm a loss for words! They only ended it because they ran out of material!! I'm sure they never in a million years imagined they would get this far with her!!! How dumb is this woman? And she says she'll run for President "maybe in eight years?"
I don't think so! Let's see, between being found guilty of power abuse, being blessed by a witch doctor in her own church, being associated with a secessionist party, not to mention the hilarious interviews with Gibson and Couric, and now this, she's buried on the national scene.
All I can say is: O Canada! Thank you for the final "nail" in her coffin!

No comments:

TIME TO VOTE!!

Folks, PLEASE VOTE TODAY!
Here's how to find your nearest voting sites:
http://www.voteforchange.com/
For complete polling site info and maps: Election Center
Take an ID! Check out all the misinfo spread by Repubs at "truth.voteforchange.com
What if something goes wrong?
Not on the voter list? Make sure you're at the right polling place, then demand a provisional ballot.
If you're voting on an electronic machine with a paper record, verify that the record is accurate.
Need legal help? Call 1-866-OUR-VOTE.
If you encounter a problem, try to videotape the situation and submit it to VideoTheVote.org
And if you have some time, please sign up to volunteer:
http://www.barackobama.com/splash/volunteer.html
SO, please vote for change, sanity, unity and reason! Vote Obama/Biden 2008!